UX & UI DESIGN
Joint Academy is a healthcare company with a digital treatment for chronic joint and back pain. They help patients treat their pain, wherever, whenever by connecting them with a personal physical therapist through an app. The treatment contains of daily exercises, lessons and regular contact with a physical therapist.
I worked for Joint Academy as an UX/UI designer for 3 years where I contributed with:
- UX/UI design to launch a new patient app in Sweden and US.
- Building a new design system (fonts, colors, components, illustrations, rules and flows).
- User tests with prototypes.
- Exploration and design of how to adapt the product to new market needs and regulations.
- UX and service design for a doctor platform.
- Planning and conducting feedback sessions, workshops and presentations with different parties to participate.
- UX/UI design for new initiatives to improve users experience, adapt to regulations or growth.
- UX design for a new back office tool using co-creative methods.
- Support developers with testing and quality assurance.
- Producing content material for new treatments (illustrations and video editing).
- UX/UI design to redesign Physical Therapists web platform to a mobile app.
Want to know more?
I’ve put together a presentation with 3 different projects from my time at Joint Academy. In this presentation I go in depth about the process, outcomes and learnings. Feel free to contact me and I can tell you more!